Pina Colada Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup thawed frozen pina colada concentrate mix
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbs butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
3. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
4. Stir in concentrate.
5. Pour into crust.
6. Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool,.
7. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
8. Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator.
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well blended.
2. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool.
Optional: top with your favorite pie filling, drizzle with chocolate syrup, mix crushed pineapple, a package of vanilla pudding mix and cool whip then put a spoonful on top...get creative! Yummy!