I just finished baking some quick and easy "Soft Chocolate Chip Bars" for a luncheon I am helping to serve tomorrow. This is the fourth time I've made these bars. They are delicious, quick, and easy! All things I love! The hardest part is to not eat any before tomorrow's luncheon. I made two pans and cut them so I have 30 bars (15 bars per pan). A helpful hint: Cut the bars while they are still soft/warm. About 5-10 minutes after removing from the oven.
- 1 box white (or yellow) cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 (or like me, as much as you want) cup chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir the mixture until powder is evening mixed in.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until light golden brown on top.
- Serve warm or at room temperature! Enjoy!