Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy May Day!

I just love getting to create cute things! So I take advantage of holidays whenever I can. I also like to use what items I have sitting around my house. The only things I purchased specifically for this project were the candies and the popcorn. I purchased candy on sale after Easter and popcorn from Super Saver. So in the end I didn't spend much. I made ten baskets using what materials I already had just collecting dust around the house.

Materials used:
  • Scissors
  • Tape
  • Pipe Cleaner
  • Construction Paper
  • Pencil (for tracing)
  • Plastic Cups and/or leftover strawberry containers
  • Goodies to put inside (candy) 



Happy May Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment