Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Friday, May 6, 2011

I Love Consignment Sales!

I love consignment sales and garage sales! They are a great way to get cheap items for your home daycare. New toys are so expensive...so I've gone to purchasing most of mine for much less second hand. Plus I feel like I'm doing something good by reusing/recycling!

A few weeks back a friend of mine and I went to the Neat Repeatz consignment sale. I found so many great things for Audrey and for the daycare! 

We found...six books on tape (the kids love to listen to them and have made it a part of our daily routine), dress up accessories (car keys, purse, sunglasses, gloves, cell phone, etc), and clothing for Audrey (including a brand new dress for my cousins wedding next summer).  

Pictures below: One of my older daycare kids decided to try out the newly purchased sunglasses on Audrey. The pictures turned out way too cute - I couldn't resist posting them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment