· ¾ cup sugar
· 1 egg
· ¼ cup oil
· ¾ cup milk
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 1 ½ cups flour
· 2 tsp baking powder
· ¼ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
· 2 tbsp butter, melted
· ½ cup sugar or powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, beat together sugar and egg until light in color.
4. Add oil, milk and vanilla to sugar mixture and combine.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg
6. Then pour into liquid mixture and stir to combine.
7. Fill muffin cups ¾ full.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place sugar or powdered sugar.
- Dip/roll the sides and top of the muffin into the melted butter, then dip/roll the buttery muffin into the sugar or powdered sugar. Shake off the excess.
- Place muffins on parchment paper to dry.