Easy & Quick Chocolate Cake
- 1 chocolate or devil's food cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry cake mix and pumpkin. (I used a hand mixer on low speed).
- Grease an 13x9 inch baking pan (I used Pam cooking spray).
- Put mixture into banking pan. Using a spatula or knife spread the mixture evenly in the baking pan.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees using the timing on the cake mix box.
- When toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, your cake is done.
- Allow cake to cool 10-15 minutes before removing.
- Cool cake completely before frosting. (We used store bought frosting; not pictured)
Note: You cannot taste the pumpkin....it tastes like a delicious chocolate cake!
Thank you sister-in-law, Susan, for the recipe!