- 2 pkgs. chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2-3 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- gummy worms
- 7-10 Keebler chocolate filled cookies
- 2 pieces of chocolate almond bark, melted
- Combine chocolate pudding mix and milk according to the package. Mix for approximately 2 minutes in a medium size bowl. Refrigerate until just before serving.
- Melt chocolate almond bark in microwave according to pkg. directions. Put melted chocolate into a zip lock baggie or icing bag with tip. Pipe the letters RIP onto several cookies as tombstones.
- Just before serving. Put Oreo cookie topping down. Then place cookies sticking up into the "dirt" and place as many gummy worms as you desire around the bowl.