Yummy Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) regular marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 1/3 cups candy corn
- 2 squares white chocolate almond bark
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. (Microwave directions: in a microwave-safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth).
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Coat your hands with non-stick cooking spray or butter. (You may need to reapply cooking spray or butter after roll several balls). Divide warm cereal mixture into 24 portions. Using your hands shape each portion into a ball. Let cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and oil. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Decorate with candy corn for feathers and beak. Let cool.
- Microwave white chocolate bark according to the directions on the package in a small microwave-safe dish. Let cool for about 1 minute. Transfer melted white chocolate to a icing bag with a tip.
- Pipe 2 dots onto the turkeys for eyes. Let stand until firm.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.