- 1 pkg white chocolate almond bark/baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 container white frosting
- blue liquid food coloring
- red liquid food coloring
- chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate according to package; stir until smooth. Dip vanilla wafers in melted chocolate; allow access to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Allow chocolate to harden.
- For bloodshot eyes, use a toothpick dipped in red food coloring to draw lines from the center of each cookie outward.
- Add blue food coloring to white frosting; stir until blended. Using a piping bag or zip lock bag (cutting a small hole on one of the bottom corners) pipe a small dab of blue frosting in the center of the vanilla wafer.
- Place a chocolate chip in the center.
- Set out and enjoy!