"Pumpkin" Cheese Ball
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup gold fish crackers, crushed
- 3 olives
- 1 small dill pickle
- Combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese, Worcestershire sauce and chopped green onions with a hand mixer in a medium size bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into a ball. Roll in crushed gold fish crackers (can also use crushed Dorito chips). Cut up olives and use as eyes and mouth. Put small dill pickle in the center of the top as a stem.