Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Festive Acorn Treats

Chocolate Candy Kiss Acorn Treats!

I can't take all the credit for these ones as my cousin found them online and shared them on her Facebook page. I thought they were too cute...so I decided to give them a try. I made an entire package for our Thanksgiving celebrations and only 2 came back home with me. They are quick and fun to do!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pkg. Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
  • 1 pkg. Nutter Butter bites
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips 

Directions:
  1. Melt some of the mini chocolate chips in the microwave (or you can use chocolate almond bark). This is to be used as your "glue". 
  2. Dip the flat side of the Hershey's kiss into the melted chocolate and press it together with a Nutter Butter bite.
  3. Next, dip the flat side of a mini chocolate chip in the melted chocolate and place it on the top center of the Nutter Butter bite. 
  4. Let them cool so the chocolate hardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment