Chocolate Candy Kiss Acorn Treats!
I can't take all the credit for these ones as my cousin found them online and shared them on her Facebook page. I thought they were too cute...so I decided to give them a try. I made an entire package for our Thanksgiving celebrations and only 2 came back home with me. They are quick and fun to do!
- 1 pkg. Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 pkg. Nutter Butter bites
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Melt some of the mini chocolate chips in the microwave (or you can use chocolate almond bark). This is to be used as your "glue".
- Dip the flat side of the Hershey's kiss into the melted chocolate and press it together with a Nutter Butter bite.
- Next, dip the flat side of a mini chocolate chip in the melted chocolate and place it on the top center of the Nutter Butter bite.
- Let them cool so the chocolate hardens.