- An even number of Ritz Crackers (I used 28 crackers but you can make as many as you desire)
- Peanut Butter
- 1/2 pkg. chocolate almond bark
- Take a Ritz cracker and smother with glob of peanut butter (can use chunky or smooth). Top with a second Ritz cracker - it will look like a sandwich. Repeat with remainder of crackers. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt according to the directions on the package the chocolate almond bark. Remove from microwave.
- Dip the prepared Ritz peanut butter sandwiches into the chocolate.
- Set on a wax paper lined cookie sheet to cool and harden.
- Store in an airtight container.