- 1 box Chocolate Cake mix (prepared according to the directions on the package)
- 1/2 can pie filling (I used raspberry filling)
- 1/2 pkg. white chocolate almond bark
- Festive cake sprinkles
- Make the cake mix according to the directions on the package.
- Using an ice cream scoop fill the cake ball maker slots to the top. Close the lid and let them bake for approx. 6 minutes. Remove them immediately to a cooling rack. Repeat until the cake batter is all gone.
- Meanwhile, fill a quart-size bag with the pie filling (or use the injector included with the cake ball maker). Once the cake balls are cool enough to handle, pipe the pie filling into each of the cake balls.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate bark. Dip just the tops of the cake ball into the melted chocolate. Immediately sprinkle with the sprinkles!
- Let cool and enjoy!!