Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Patriotic Wreath

I love wreaths on my front door. I think I have one (maybe even two) wreaths for every holiday. Most of them are store bought. So I decided to make one of my own (with the help of pinterest). It didn't take me all that long to make (maybe a little over an hour) and was much easier than I thought it would be. It was also very affordable!


Materials used:
  • Styrofoam wreath (purchased on sale and with coupon from Micheal's Craft Store)
  • Red, White and Blue Yarn (also purchased at Micheal's on sale and with coupon)
  • Ribbon (for loop on top to hang on nail or door hanger)
  • Hot glue 
  • White felt sheet 
  • Star cutout (printed using the computer on card stock, then cut out. I used it to trace around the stars on the felt)

No comments:

Post a Comment