Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Get Well Soon Card


Recently I have made several of these cute cards for those I know recovering from surgery or just feeling under the weather. I also made one with one of my little daycare kiddos (age 3) for her mother who fell and broke her foot. She had a blast making it and took so much pride in it when she gave it to her mother! The best part is is that it's quite simple! But some adult assistance is needed when working with little ones (see note below).

Materials used:
  • White (or colored) card stock - cut to your desired length, then folded in half to make a card
  • 2 band-aids (I used two cheap off brand ones - know one really knows the difference). 
  • A colored maker
  • 4 small googly eyes 
  • Hot glue (here is where the adult assistance comes in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment