- 18oz white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups coarsely chopped chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt white chocolate squares and sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies
- Spread evenly into a parchment paper lined 8-inch square dish.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
Also, this week I made angel food cake with strawberries and cool-whip. It was my first time using a tube cake pan. When I asked my husband if we had one, he said he didn't know what a tube cake pan was. I told him its like a bundt cake pan. He said "oh yes...it's in the storage room". I'd like to share the recipe with you, but I didn't use one. I used a box mix I picked up on sale a few months ago that only had me add water. It was super easy. If I find the boxed mix on sale again you can bet it will be in my shopping cart!