Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Recent Recipes

Cookies & Cream Fudge

Ingredients:
  • 18oz white chocolate baking squares
  • 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 cups coarsely chopped chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
Directions:
  1. In a saucepan, over low heat, melt white chocolate squares and sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies
  2. Spread evenly into a parchment paper lined 8-inch square dish.
  3. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
  4. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
  5. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.


Also, this week I made angel food cake with strawberries and cool-whip. It was my first time using a tube cake pan. When I asked my husband if we had one, he said he didn't know what a tube cake pan was. I told him its like a bundt cake pan. He said "oh yes...it's in the storage room". I'd like to share the recipe with you, but I didn't use one. I used a box mix I picked up on sale a few months ago that only had me add water. It was super easy. If I find the boxed mix on sale again you can bet it will be in my shopping cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment