Sometimes when life gets messy you've got to spread around a little fairy dust to make it through the day!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Butterflies

I was in need of a quick craft for my daycare kiddos and was having a hard time coming up with something so I pulled out my craft bin. This is what we came up with...


Materials Needed:
  • Construction paper of various colors. We used blue, purple, red, pink, and green. 
  • Scissors
  • A template (and pencils. I cut one out and had the older children trace and cut their own pieces out. I cut additional pieces for the younger kids)
  • Glue sticks
  • Googly eyes 
  • Pipe cleaners (and tape, used to secure the pipe cleaner inside)
  • Stapler (after the kiddos glued the rolled construction paper, I secured the rolled paper with two staples)

No comments:

Post a Comment