Before getting rid of these items I look at them to figure out if I can reuse them in anyway. Here is how I got the idea for reusing some Ragu spaghetti sauce jars (and one old canning jar).
- 2 Ragu jars
- 1 canning jar that was missing it's lid
- Hodge podge (purchased years ago for another craft project I made)
- Scissors - to cut strips and the faces out
- Tissue paper (reused from gift bags I've received - I never throw that stuff out!)
- Ribbon (out of the dollar bins of left over scrap ribbon)
- paint brush (to paint the hodge podge onto the jars)