- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 pkgs. baking chips (I used what I had in the cupboard - 1/4 pkg. peanut butter chips, 1/4 pkg. cherry chips, 1/4 pkg. white chocolate chips and 1/4 pkg. dark chocolate chips)
- Optional: 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Slowly beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chips (and nuts).
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: I baked mine for 13 minutes and felt it was a bit over baked for my liking.